Welcome to Chippewa Plastics
Who We Are?
Chippewa Plastics was established in 1996 in Evart, Michigan, to manufacture Injection Molded parts with a supporting tool room to maintain as well as build new Injection molds.
The company manufactures premium quality Plastic Molded components for diverse OEM's and Tier suppliers in Automotive, Defense, Furniture and Consumer Goods sectors.
As of 2012, there has been a change in management and under the new, dynamic leadership, the company has acquired and maintained an ISO 9001-2008/ TS 16949 certification. Since 2012, Chippewa has modernized its equipment by adding several new electric molding machines, automation and tool room equipment.This has resulted in a 4-fold growth in revenue.
We are focused on meeting and exceeding our customer's needs and expectation with a strong emphasis on QUALITY, COST and DELIVERY.
- 24 Molding Machines from 25 to 1000T.
- 10,000+Sqft Tool Room can build new molds up to 1500T.
- Over 90,000 Sqft of covered space on a 10 acre lot.
- Prototype and Production Injection molded parts to 1000T.
- Plastic over-molding, gas assist molding, ultrasonic welding and plastic assemblies.
- Stress on VA / VE.
- Strong Engineering Base with CAD/CAM & Tool Room Facilities.
- To produce the highest quality molded products and achieve a zero PPM defect rate.
- To produce world class injection molds.